Introduction Terms and Conditions of Car and Home Insurance Products and Services
Welcome to Hala! We’ve built the UAE's first and only fully digital insurance product. Our insurance policies are all underwritten by Al Ittihad Al Watani.
This website Joinhala.com is owned and provided by Addenda Labs LTD, an Abu Dhabi Global Markets private company limited by shares with commercial license number 000003142, which is domiciled in the United Arab Emirates.
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
- Certain areas of the Website are only open to you if you register with us by providing your email, first name and nick name
- By accessing any part of the Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave the Website immediately. If you are under the age of 18 or otherwise do not have the capacity to accept this legal notice, you must leave the Website immediately.
- The Website may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check the Website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at the Website.
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Website on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on the Website are modified in any way;
- no graphics on the Website are used separately from the corresponding text; and
- the Company's copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by the Company or its licensors. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from the Website other than in accordance with clause 1.4 for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Website.
- Subject to clause 1.4, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the Company's prior written permission.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- While the Website endeavors to ensure that the it is normally available 24 hours a day, the Company shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the Company's control.
Visitor material and conduct
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data)
- You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking)
- The Website shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clause 3.2 or clause 3.3.
Links to and from other websites
- Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. The Company has not reviewed all of these third-party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. The Company therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to the Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the www.joinhala.com logo;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Website;
- you do not in any way imply that the Website is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with the Company nor present any other false information about the Company;
- you do not otherwise use any trademarks displayed on the Website without express written permission from the Company;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- The Company expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in clause 4.2 for breach of these terms and to take any action it deems appropriate.
- You shall fully indemnify the Company for any loss or damage suffered by the Company or any of its group companies for breach of clause 4.2
- Each registration is for a single user only. The Company does not permit you to share your user name and nickname with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you.
- The Company may at any time and without prior notice to you, withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any rewards supplied by our partners. It is your responsibility to verify eligibility to earn and redeem rewards with partners.
- When you select services and/goods from a partner, the contract for such services and/or goods is between a you and the relevant partner. Accordingly, the terms and conditions of the partner shall apply to such purchase. We recommend that you read the terms and conditions of the partner prior to making a purchase.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Company accepts no liability whatsoever in respect of rewards supplied by partners, or in connection with a partner's refusal to supply a reward to you. Any rights which you may have in connection with a reward, are solely against the partner supplying that reward.
- While the Company endeavors to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, the Company does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. The Company may make changes to the material on the Website, or to the products and any other features described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date, and the Company makes no commitment to update such material.
This website has been provided by www.joinhala.com for informational purposes only.
Therefore, the content of this website is not intended to constitute and should not be construed as investment and/or financial advice or a personal recommendation to buy and/or to sell any investment and/or financial products and should not be relied upon in evaluating the merits of entering into any of the financial and/or investment products quoted in this website.
www.joinhala.com will not be liable for any loss, damages, claims, penalties and/or expenses arising from any financial products quoted in this website.
The information contained in this website is public and was obtained from printed material, websites and other sources made available by insurance companies and other institutions.
www.joinhala.com cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in this website and is not responsible for any discrepancy between the content of this website and any external sources.
This website will NOT deal with or provide any services or products to jurisdictions or persons subject to national or international sanctions programs, including without limitation jurisdictions or persons prohibited by the United States’ Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
This website may provide links to other websites. Those links are not under our control and we don't accept any responsibility for the content that you encounter when you leave joinhala.com
- The Company, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and any of the Company's group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third-party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any contract you enter into with any third-party (including as a result of redeeming your rewards), any refusal by a third-party partner to process a redemption of your rewards, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website.
- Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit the Company's liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence
- fraud; or
- misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- If your use of material on the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates, and the courts of the United Arab Emirates shall have exclusive jurisdiction in this respect.